...and then

Saturday 3 April 2010

And for those interested

After my two attempts at banishing these women from what's very much my door step, I am thrilled to announce that it's been two weeks now and the women are not to be seen. I can't tell you what a relief it is.

A sad thing I heard, however, was that a young Indian girl is being held captive in a villa and is being prostituted. She's moved from house to house every five or six days so that the racket isn't busted. On probing further, I am told she doesn't want to get out of it but she is sad because she's stuck and too young to say no to whatever anyone asks of her, she's getting customers in droves.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger MRC said...

It never occurred to me to call you TRQ. I think S is better ;) Anyways,do you give a damn ? ;p

Jokes apart , good to know that your problem with those women has been sorted out. About the Indian girl, even if you know that she wants to get out of it, can you actually do something about it? I know if I was in your shoes, I probably wouldn't be able to!

4:02 pm  
Blogger Letha Jose said...

I like the new design. Very neat and minimalist. Roshan (@moviestudio) designed it for you?

4:03 pm  
Blogger Sandhya Menon said...

MRC: I wouldn't be able to do a thing, you know. Mostly because the girl doesn't want to be helped.
Letha: Yay! The comments are working again! Glad you liked it. Still working on the details but I think I like it too. Esepcially the colours. Yes, Roshan did it for me! Wow, you're good at observing and guessing!

4:07 pm  
Blogger deepa ravi said...

Happy for you and sad for the girl. 'customers by the drove' makes me feel sick!! :(

7:41 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home